FireAde 2000 Personal Fire Suppression System 16 Ounce
FireAde 2000 fire extinguishing agent is biodegradable, environmentally safe and easy to use. Quickly extinguishes fires involving wood, paper, cloth, oil, gasoline, flammable liquids and grease.
- Contains no CFC's
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 2-5/8" Dia. x 9-3/4" Tall
FireAde 2000 fire suppresant units are ideal for extinguishing small fires in the home, auto, shop and camping. Keeping a FireAde 2000 extinguisher nearby can save lives and property damage.
Many fire departments, law enforcement personnel and racing pit crews carry FireAde 2000 fire suppression units for quick, first response to small fires and flammable fuel spills, eliminating expensive clean-up and damage to property.
FireAde 2000 Fire Suppression Unit Features:
- Fire Extinguisher Type: Class A and Class B
- Equivalent to a 1A10B Fire Extinguisher.
- Environmentally Safe - Non-Toxic and Non-Corrosive
- Super Cooling Effect - Inhibits Re-ignition
- No Messy Cleanup
- Will Not Damage Engine, Car Parts or Appliances
- Easy to Use - Including Children and Seniors
- Compact - Easy to Store and Transport
- Reusable Until Empty
- Money-Back Guarantee!
"The Most Advanced Fire Suppressant on the Market"
Meets or exceeds D.O.T 2Q requirements. Contains UL/ULC Listed Foam Concentrate 14CY, UL Tested and Approved as a Wetting Agent in accordance with ANSI/NFPA 18 for physical properties and fire extinguishment 93VO, ULC Listed Air Foam Concentrates, this product is PH Neutral and contains NO Toxic materials listed in SARA 313 or RCRA 40 CFR part 261 and 262. FireAde has been tested by more worldwide government agencies.