LIFELINE Racing Extinguisher 2.25L 5LB AFFF ZERO 2000 MANUAL PULL FIRE BOTTLE SYSTEM
Lifeline 2.25 Liter Mechanical fire suppression system is a superb entry-level plumbed in fire extinguisher/bottle system utilizing the Zero 2000 fully integrated design approach.
This system is ideal for such class's as Street Stock, Mini Modified, U-Cars, Dirt Cars, Oval Track Cars, Drag Racing, Rally, Legends, AutoCross, and Vintage etc.
**Please check with your sanctioning body rules regarding required Fire Systems to make sure that you are compliant. **
** Not for Alcohol Type Fires**
It is important that the correct nozzles, supplied with the system, are used. The nozzles will produce an atomized foam spray. This foam spray, with its controlled particle size, has an excellent fire knock-down and fire-out capability. It covers the area being protected with a milky foam substance which has a cooling effect and also controls re-ignition. At the end of the discharge, as pressure drops, the solution will thicken to a stiffer foam consistency. The nozzles produce a 90o full cone spray pattern, with an effective discharge range of 1 meter. This should be borne in mind when locating the nozzles.
Each extinguisher kit is supplied with a roll of plastic coated aluminium tube. The system has been designed and homologated to use this type of tube. Under no circumstances should the tubing be changed for another type.
To ensure that you get the best possible performance from your Zero 2000 fire system, the following checks and maintenance procedures should be carried out.
* Regularly check pressure gauge or gauges are in the green sector.
* Regularly check Zero 2000 nozzles for obstruction and foreign bodies.
* Regularly check the integrity of the pipework and the fittings.
* Regularly inspect the cylinder for damage.
* Your Zero 2000 system should be serviced every 2 years.
A service date is written on the extinguisher label. It is up to you to ensure that the service is carried out at the correct intervals. Servicing of the extinguisher must only be carried out by Lifeline or one of its official agents.
You will need to send the cylinder, along with nozzles to be serviced.
* If your Zero 2000 system is discharged, it must be returned only to Lifeline or one of its agents for refilling. Your Zero 2000 system will be rejected by a Tech Inspector if:
* The gauge reads in the red sector.
* The tamper-proof label is not intact.
* Non-genuine Lifeline parts have been used.
* The contents are below the specified weight.
* The extinguisher label is worn or damaged.
* The extinguisher is not within service date.
* The system is in poor condition.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The price is very good and the service was excellent