Cold Fire Is An Advanced Wetting Agent That Is Perfect For The Racing Industry, Able To Quickly And Cleanly Extinguish Everything From Tires To Methanol To Magnesium. It Is UL Rated (2N75), And Is Completely Green, Non-Toxic And Non-Corrosive. Cold Fire Will Suppress Vapors And Helps Remediate Spills.
Cold Fire Puts Out Any Class A, Class B, And Hydrocarbon (Gas, Diesel, Crude) And Polar Solvent (Ethanol, Methanol) Fires. In The Case Of A Methanol Fire, Which Can Burn Without A Visible Flame.
Cold Fire Is Non-Toxic To The Driver, And Non-Corrosive To The Car. When Dry It Leaves Almost No Residue. The Use Of Cold Fire Within The Motorsports Industry Has Shown Rapid Growth. More And More Tracks And Race Teams Are Using Cold Fire Due To Its Extraordinary Firefighting Capability
Cold Fire Is Used At Racetracks Around The Country, Including Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Watkins Glen And Many Others. It Is Used By Teams And Tracks For IRL, NHRA, IHRA, DIRT And IMSA, Among Others.
- UL Listed - 2N75
- Will extinguish Class A, B, D, and K flammable metal fires
- Prevents Re-Ignition – Removes Heat
- Meets NFPA 18 Standards
- Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) rating of 0,0,0 - same as water
- 100% soluble in water
- Reduces Hydrocarbon Smoke
- Will not gel or crystalize in foam tanks, hoses or nozzles - less cleanup
- Indefinite Shelf Life - never throw away unused foam!
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable
- Cools 21 Times Faster than Water